- Bus Fees should be paid at the beginning of the academic year on annual basis in one installment. Bus fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Students should obtain bus entry pass after paying the bus fees.
- Without bus entry pass, students will not be permitted to avail bus facility.
- Students who change the boarding point in between the academic year, should remit the difference amount if necessary.
- Student travelling by the school transport are under the supervision of the bus driver and the attendant. The driver and the attendant have the authority to enforce the laid down regulations for conduct. Disorderly conduct or refusal to follow the directions will be sufficient reasons for the withdrawal of the use of school transport by school authorities.
- Children should be escorted to and from the school / school bus by authorized persons only.
- Students coming to school by own transport must reach in time for the assembly.
- Students are not allowed to come to school driving vehicles other than bicycles.
- Students who require a change in the bus route for a day or more must inform the class teacher and get the bus pass issued.