STUDENT DRESS CODE
- Ensure that your child comes to school neatly dressed and maintains the dress code prescribed for them.
- All students should wear the prescribed uniform.
- Shoes must be clean and neatly polished.
- Students are not permitted to :
a) Colour their hair b) grow / varnish their nails c) shave their head except on religious or medical grounds. In the event of the same, the parent / guardian must send a note to the class teacher.
- Boys must have their hair cut properly from time to time. Senior boys are not permitted to grow beards or come unshaven except on religious / medical grounds.
- Girls must tie their hair neatly using white ribbons / hair bands only. Girls must wear slips or tights as part of their daily school uniform.
- Gold ornaments are not permitted except a small ear stud for girls. Accessories like chains, fancy ear rings should not be worn to school.
- If any student comes in improper uniform, it will be dealt with a warning later disciplinary action. Fines may be enforced in the case of regular defaulters.
- On days when students are permitted to wear casual clothes do ensure that they are suitably attired for school. Dress and deportment speak volumes for the student and the institution.
- If the uniform does not adhere to the norms prescribed, then students will be asked to stitch another set of uniform.