HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Do ensure that your child carries an umbrella / rain coat to school during the monsoon.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if child is unwell. In the event of contagious diseases, parents are advised to keep the child at home.
- First aid is given at the school to deal with bumps and bruises, aches and pain coughs and sniffles. The student may avail of the infirmary in such cases.
- However, we would contact the parent/guardian if the child needs more medical attention and needs to go home early.
- If the student needs to carry medication to school, please see that a note with regard to the same is entered in the diary without fail.